- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Kensington Oval
- 10 min drive
- Barbados Parliament Buildings
- 12 min drive
- U.S. Embassy
- 13 min drive
- Bridgetown (BGI-Grantley Adams Intl.)
- 24 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Bridgetown, Bellevue Plantation & Polo Club is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Carlisle Bay and Brighton Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at National Stadium or Kensington Oval.
- Carlisle Bay - 7 min drive
- Brownes Beach - 10 min drive
- Kensington Oval - 10 min drive
- Barbados Parliament Buildings - 12 min drive
- U.S. Embassy - 13 min drive
- Bridgetown (BGI-Grantley Adams Intl.) - 24 min drive
About this property
Bellevue Plantation & Polo Club
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This was quite possibly the worst experience I have ever had in my life of travelling. Upon arriving we had to take a cab which cost over $80 US to the site. The hotel was under renovations and the entire road leading to the hotel was ripped up with construction vehicles blocking our passage. After an hour we finally managed to locate a staff member who told us the hotel was closed. We spent 6 weeks trying to get our money back only to have Expedia tell us that the hotel would not reimburse us. We were forced to find other accommodations in high season at significant cost to us. Stay away from this hotel at all costs.