Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, coffee/tea makers and free toiletries
- Free English breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include 2 restaurants, a coffee shop and 2 bars/lounges
- Services include concierge services, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- Guests speak favourably about the breakfast and the helpful staff
- 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from Bridgnorth Station and 11 mi (17.7 km) from Bewdley Museum
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
- Cats and dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
68.0% of guests recommend out of 219 reviews
About the The Bull's Head Inn at ChelmarshLocation Chelmarsh, Bridgnorth, England WV16 6BA
There are 2 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby snack bar/deli. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Free breakfast is available daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. Tour or ticket assistance, a BBQ, and a garden are also featured at The Bull's Head Inn at Chelmarsh. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Self parking is free. This 4-star Bridgnorth inn is smoke free.
- 16 guestrooms or units
- 4 buildings
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 1730
- English breakfast (free)
- Coffee shop
- 1 conference room
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- BBQ grill(s)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (72.2 km / 44.9 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
The Bull's Head Inn at Chelmarsh offers 16 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and free toiletries. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hairdryers can be requested. Cots/infant beds (complimentary) and Rollaway/extra beds (complimentary) are also available. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in June 2015.
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free English breakfast on weekdays from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM and at the weekend from 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
The Bull's Head Inn at Chelmarsh has 2 restaurants on site.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 8:30 AM - 9:30 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 8:30 AM - 9:30 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 6.00 per pet, per night
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No lifts
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: GBP 57.95
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: GBP 29.95 (from 10 to 13 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: GBP 19.95
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: GBP 0.00
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per adult: GBP 27.95
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per child: GBP 0.00
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 75.00 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: GBP 0.00 (one-way), (from 2 to 12 years old)
- Pet fee: GBP 6.00 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Bull's Head Inn Chelmarsh Bridgnorth
- Bull's Head Inn Chelmarsh
- Bull's Head Chelmarsh Bridgnorth
You should know
- The Bull's Head Inn at Chelmarsh offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for golf tee times. For reservations, contact the inn before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).