Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer room service (during limited hours), ironing boards and showers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Drinking and dining options include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and luggage storage
- 9 minutes by car from Bridgnorth Station and 15 minutes from Blists Hill
- Cats and dogs welcome for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
82.0% of guests recommend out of 246 reviews
About the The Old Vicarage HotelLocation Hallon, Bridgnorth, England WV15 5JZ
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. The Old Vicarage Hotel also features a terrace, a garden, and concierge services. Self parking is free. This 3.5-star Bridgnorth hotel is smoke free.
- 14 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Parking: Free self parking
The Old Vicarage Hotel offers 14 forms of accommodation with an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include a shower. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
The Old Vicarage Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
Guests arriving after 10:00 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets: GBP 15.00 per pet, per day
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No lifts
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 6.50 and GBP 12.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 15.00 per pet, per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.