Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and hairdryers
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage and wedding services
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and low noise level
- Just a 4-minute walk from British Airways i360 and 6 minutes on foot from Brighton Beach
Reviews from Trip Advisor
51.0% of guests recommend out of 53 reviews
About the Mercure Brighton Seafront HotelLocation 149 Kings Road, Brighton, England BN1 2PP
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite business centre. The business-friendly Mercure Brighton Seafront Hotel also features multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. A complete renovation of Mercure Brighton Seafront Hotel was completed in May 2019. This 3.5-star Brighton hotel is smoke free.
- 116 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: London (LGW-Gatwick) (46.7 km / 29 mi)
- Train station: Brighton Station (1.8 km / 1.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Mercure Brighton Seafront Hotel offers 116 forms of accommodation with a safe and a hairdryer. LCD televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and portable fans. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Portable fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily.
The Brasserie – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at noon
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 18.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mercure Brighton Seafront Hotel
- Mercure Seafront Hotel
- Mercure Brighton Seafront
- Mercure Seafront