Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer digital TV, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free hot/cold buffet breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Enjoy ocean views while dining at Regency Restaurant
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, multilingual staff and a lift
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and comfy beds
- Steps from Brighton Beach and British Airways i360
Reviews from Trip Advisor
42.0% of guests recommend out of 280 reviews
About the The Beach HotelLocation 1 - 4 Regency Square, Brighton, England BN1 2FG
There's a restaurant on site. Free breakfast is served daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly The Beach Hotel also features multilingual staff, express check-in, and room service (during limited hours). This Victorian Brighton hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 32 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Built in 1866
- Breakfast available (free)
- Dining venue
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: London (LGW-Gatwick) (46.2 km / 28.7 mi)
- Train station: Brighton Station (1.7 km / 1.1 mi)
The Beach Hotel offers 32 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit. Rooms are equipped with dial-up Internet access (surcharge). Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs available
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free hot/cold buffet breakfast daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
Regency Restaurant – Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Waterskiing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorised watercraft on site
- Skydiving nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time ends at 4 AM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 12.70 per 24 hours
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Beach Hotel Brighton
- Beach Hotel
- Beach Brighton
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.