- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Brighton Centre
- 2 min walk
- Churchill Square Shopping Centre
- 5 min walk
- West Street
- 14 min walk
- London (LGW-Gatwick)
- 46 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Brighton, The Grand Brighton is in the city centre and on the beach. British Airways i360 and Brighton Royal Pavilion are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Brighton Pier and Brighton Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at American Express Community Stadium or Brighton Racecourse. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Brighton Centre - 2 min walk
- Regency Square - 3 min walk
- Churchill Square Shopping Centre - 5 min walk
- British Airways i360 - 5 min walk
- West Street - 14 min walk
- Brighton Station - 13 min walk
- London (LGW-Gatwick) - 46 min drive
- Where to eat
- Restaurant – Beachfront restaurant. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Victoria Lounge – Beachfront restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Victoria Bar – Beachfront bar. Serves lunch and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
The Grand Brighton
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities