Find cheap hotels in Brimfield
Hotels from £49
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Brimfield
Most frequently booked hotels in Brimfield
Finding Brimfield Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Brimfield? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Brimfield has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Brimfield include:
- Old Sturbridge Village
- Stafford Motor Speedway
- Tinkerville Brook Reserve
- Taylor Brooke Winery
- Crystal Lake Sandy Beach
- Roseland Cottage
- Woodstock Golf Course
When making plans for your holiday in Brimfield, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Worcester, MA (ORH-Worcester Regional) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Brimfield?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Brimfield, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Brimfield are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are October and May, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is -8°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 241 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 2°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 304 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 28°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 295 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 20°C and -6°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 295 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Brimfield is 1135 mm.