Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi and wired Internet for a fee
- Valet parking and self-parking available for a fee
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Steps from Brisbane City Hall and 4 minutes on foot from Queen Street Mall
Reviews from Trip Advisor
64.0% of guests recommend out of 1232 reviews
About the Mercure Brisbane King George SquareLocation King George Square, Brisbane, QLD 4000
Renovations + Closures
The property is undergoing renovations. The following areas are affected:
- Swimming pool
The following facilities are closed until further notice:
- Swimming pool
During renovations, the hotel will make every effort to minimise noise and disturbance.
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Business amenities include a business centre and a meeting room. WiFi and wired Internet are available in public spaces for a fee. A fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance, and gift shops/news stands are also featured at the business-friendly Mercure Brisbane King George Square. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Brisbane hotel.
- 1 building
- 194 guestrooms or units
- 16 levels
- Built in 1971
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Brisbane, QLD (BNE) (19.1 km / 11.9 mi)
- Train station: Brisbane Roma Street Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Mercure Brisbane King George Square offers 194 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. LCD televisions come with cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Brisbane hotel provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM and at the weekend from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
Mercure Brisbane King George Square has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 50 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: AUD 39 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 29 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AUD 29 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 10.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: AUD 10.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 50.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 50.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mercure Brisbane King George Square Hotel
- Mercure King George Square Hotel
- Mercure Brisbane King George Square
- Mercure King George Square
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian star ratings agency, Star Ratings Australia.