Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and electric kettles
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy British cuisine while dining at Brunels Hat
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Amenities include meeting rooms, a conference centre and multilingual staff
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, comfy beds and spaciousness
- 11 minutes by car from Thornbury Castle and 12 minutes from Cabot Circus Shopping Centre
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
59.0% of guests recommend out of 515 reviews
About the DoubleTree by Hilton Bristol NorthLocation Woodlands Lane Bradley Stoke, Bristol, England BS32 4JF
As a guest of DoubleTree by Hilton Bristol North, you'll find an indoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 1927 square feet (179 square metres) and includes conference centres. The eco-friendly DoubleTree by Hilton Bristol North also features multilingual staff, a garden, and coffee/tea in common area. For a fee, parking is available. A complete renovation of DoubleTree by Hilton Bristol North was completed in 2016. This 4-star Bristol hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 161 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 1927 sq ft of conference space
- 179 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1988
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Wedding services available
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.) (29.6 km / 18.4 mi)
- Train station: Bristol Patchway Station (3.2 km / 2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
DoubleTree by Hilton Bristol North offers 161 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a hairdryer and an iron/ironing board. 32-inch LCD televisions come with pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. This Bristol hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Films for purchase
- Electric kettle
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Brunels Hat – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 35 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 35 per stay)
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 22 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No lifts
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 18.75 for adults and GBP 9.50 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 5.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 35 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP35 per stay)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Bristol Hilton
- DoubleTree Hilton Bristol North Hotel
- Hilton Hotel Bristol
- Hilton Bristol Hotel
- DoubleTree Hilton Bristol North
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.