Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with deep-soaking bathtubs, MP3 docking stations and 24-hour room service
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy regional cuisine while dining at Ellipse
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and luggage storage
- Guests speak favourably about the central location and the size of the guestrooms
- Steps from Bristol Theatre Royal and St Nicholas Market
Mercure Bristol Brigstow Hotel ratings based on 20 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Mercure Bristol Brigstow Hotel
central to the city opposite the canal
Hotel in a great location
About the Mercure Bristol Brigstow HotelLocation 5-7 Welsh Back, Bristol, England BS1 4SP
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite business centre. WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 1323 square feet (123 square metres) and includes conference centres. The business-friendly Mercure Bristol Brigstow Hotel also features multilingual staff, coffee/tea in common area, and concierge services. This 4-star Bristol hotel is smoke free.
- 116 guestrooms or units
- 1323 sq ft of conference space
- 123 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.) (12.3 km / 7.7 mi)
- Train station: Bristol Temple Meads Station (1.5 km / 0.9 mi)
Mercure Bristol Brigstow Hotel offers 116 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with MP3 docking stations and a safe. Beds feature down comforters. 33-inch Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a deep soaking bath, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Bristol hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Deep soaking tub
- MP3 dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Down blanket
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Ellipse – This restaurant specialises in regional cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 12 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 15 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Brigstow Bristol
- Brigstow Bristol Hotel
- Brigstow Mercure
- Bristol Brigstow
- Mercure Brigstow
- Mercure Brigstow Hotel
- Mercure Bristol Brigstow
- Mercure Bristol Brigstow Hotel
- Mercure Hotel Brigstow
- Accor Brigstow Bristol
- Mercure Brigstow Bristol Hotel Bristol
- Mercure Bristol
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.