Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy British cuisine while dining at Collage
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and a porter
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the spaciousness and overall comfort
- Steps from Bristol Hippodrome Theatre and 4 minutes on foot from Bristol Cathedral
Radisson Blu Hotel Bristol ratings based on 24 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Radisson Blu Hotel Bristol
11 May 2019 by Jess, Reservations
Dear Guest, I am sorry to hear that on this occasion your stay was not as comfortable as we aim for. Please feel free to contact the hotel directly with more detailed feedback that we can rectify for future guests. We hope you will return and allow us to deliver the exceptional service that is our standard. Kind regards, Jess
3 May 2019 by Jess, Reservations
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your stay. We try to keep all of our prices competitive for our location and I will pass your comments on to the bar for future consideration. Kind regards, Jess
3 May 2019 by Jess, Reservations
Dear Guest, Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations on this occasion and I shall pass your comments on to our team. Hopefully you will allow us to rectify these issues during a future stay and give us the opportunity to deliver our usual exceptional standards. Best wishes, Jess
Great hotel in city centre
lovely room great view
quiet and comfortable
Great hotel right near to the action
About the Radisson Blu Hotel BristolLocation Broad Quay, Bristol, England BS1 4BY
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite business centre. Public spaces have free WiFi. The eco-friendly Radisson Blu Hotel Bristol also features a fitness centre, concierge services, and laundry facilities. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Bristol hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 176 guestrooms or units
- 17 levels
- Built in 2009
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.) (13.4 km / 8.3 mi)
- Train station: Bristol Temple Meads Station (1.5 km / 0.9 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Radisson Blu Hotel Bristol offers 176 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Collage – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Rollaway beds and cribs/baby cots are available for a surcharge. Guests should contact the hotel in advance to reserve a rollaway bed/crib/baby cot. For more information, please contact the hotel office using the details in the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 25.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 15.00 for adults and GBP 0 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 28.00 per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Radisson Blu Hotel Bristol
- Radisson Blu Bristol
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Bristol Hotel Bristol
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.