Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include a restaurant, 2 coffee shops/cafés and 2 bars/lounges
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage and wedding services
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- Steps from Queen Square and 4 minutes on foot from Bristol Theatre Royal
The Bristol Hotel ratings based on 32 verified reviews
Guest reviews for The Bristol Hotel
Lovely stay in Bristol
Sunny weekend - and so we're the staff!
Excellent location, city centre
13 Jan 2018 by Brett Atkinson Senior Guest Relations Manager
Dear Bob, Thank you for sharing your review with us. It's great to how much your appreciated almost every aspect of your stay. I have passed on your feedback regarding the Air Conditioning unit to our Maintenance Team. Kind regards,
Very small room
2 Dec 2017 by Jack - Duty Manager
Hello Stuart, Thanks for your feedback. We are fully aware that our Standard Rooms are on the small side, and this is to do with the age & nature of the building (we are a 1966 built). Should you plan to revisit our Hotel in the future - please do not hesitate to contact our in-house reservation team; they'll be delighted to give you a larger room allocation. Regards, The Bristol Team
Cancelled booking but still charged
31 Oct 2017 by Jack - Duty Manager
Hello Anonymous, Thanks for your feedback. I am sorry to read you experienced issues with billing. Can you please confirm whether your issue has been resolved? You have not provided much information here, and I would love to assist you with this matter. Please call the Hotel directly and ask to speak for the Duty Manager for further assistance. Regards, Jack - Duty Manager
Rooms are graded 2 from scale 1 to 10
25 Sep 2017 by Jacek (Manager)
Dear Lokesh, Thank you for your valuable feedback. I am sorry to read that you haven't enjoyed your recent stay. Nevertheless, I am happy that you wish to give us a 2nd chance and redeem our offer of a complimentary stay. We will be better.
About the The Bristol HotelLocation Prince Street, Bristol, England BS1 4QF
There's a restaurant on site, along with 2 coffee shops/cafés. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. You'll find a business centre on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. A fitness centre, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby are also featured at the eco-friendly The Bristol Hotel. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Bristol hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 187 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- 2 coffee shops
- Dining venue
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.) (13.4 km / 8.3 mi)
- Train station: Bristol Temple Meads Station (1.5 km / 0.9 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
The Bristol Hotel offers 187 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. LCD televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and at the weekend from 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
The River Grille – This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
The River Lounge – This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch and lunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Shore Cafe Bar – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 14.50 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 7.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Bristol Hotel
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.