Find cheap hotels in Brookline
Hotels from £50
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Brookline
Most frequently booked hotels in Brookline
Finding Brookline Hotels
So, you're considering going to Brookline? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Brookline has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Brookline include:
- Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World
- Wilsons Creek National Battlefield
- American National Fish and Wildlife Museum
- Battlefield Mall
- Landers Theater
- JQH Arena
- Discovery Center of Springfield
When making plans for your trip to Brookline, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Springfield, MO (SGF-Springfield-Branson National) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Brookline?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Brookline, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Brookline are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are May and June, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 17°C and at night it is -5°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 219 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 31°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 363 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 11°C. Average precipitation for this season is 300 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 23°C and -5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 275 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Brookline is 1157 mm.