Find cheap hotels in Brooklyn
Hotels from £54
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Brooklyn
Most frequently booked hotels in Brooklyn
Finding Brooklyn Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Brooklyn? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The welcoming city of Brooklyn is known for its restaurants. Popular attractions in and around Brooklyn include:
- Brooklyn Country Club
- Sharpe Hill Vineyard
- Davis Park
- Old Furnace State Park
- Prudence Crandall Museum
- Nathaniel Lyon Memorial Park
- Chaplin Museum
When arranging your Brooklyn getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Pawtucket, RI (SFZ-North Central State) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Brooklyn?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Brooklyn, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Brooklyn are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are October and April, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is -9°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 276 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 0°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 317 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 28°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 306 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 20°C and -8°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 331 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Brooklyn is 1230 mm.