Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with pillowtop beds, 24-hour room service and satellite TV
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Enjoy British cuisine while dining at Cast Iron Bar & Grill
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, a 24-hour business centre and meeting rooms
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, spaciousness and overall comfort
- 6 minutes by car from Paradise Wildlife Park and 12 minutes from Epping Forest
Reviews from Trip Advisor
61.0% of guests recommend out of 799 reviews
About the Cheshunt Marriott HotelLocation Halfhide Lane, Broxbourne, England EN10 6NG
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a 24-hour business centre on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 2281.9 square feet (212 square metres) and includes conference rooms. The eco-friendly Cheshunt Marriott Hotel also features a fitness centre, a garden, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Broxbourne hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 143 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 2281.9 sq ft of conference space
- 212 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1991
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Corner/local shop
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London (STN-Stansted) (45.7 km / 28.4 mi)
- Train station: Cheshunt Station (3.3 km / 2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Cheshunt Marriott Hotel offers 143 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with coffee/tea makers and designer toiletries. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters and premium bedding. Televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and a hairdryer. This Broxbourne hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Cast Iron Bar & Grill – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 16.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 9.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 4 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Cheshunt Marriott Hotel Broxbourne
- Cheshunt Marriott Hotel
- Cheshunt Marriott Broxbourne
- Cheshunt Marriott
- Marriott Broxbourne
- Broxbourne Marriott
- Marriott Cheshunt Hotel Broxbourne, England, UK
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.