Find cheap hotels in Bubion
Hotels from £44
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Bubion
Most frequently booked hotels in Bubion
Finding Bubion Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Bubion? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Bubion
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Bubion, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like this hotel in Bubion for the free breakfast:
- Hotel Villa de Bubión
The following Bubion hotel is popular with guests for the pool:
- Hotel Villa de Bubión
The city of Bubion has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Bubion include:
- Plaza Nueva
- Mirador de San Nicolas
- Granada Cathedral
- San Jeronimo Monastery
- Poqueira Gorge
When making plans for your holiday in Bubion, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Granada (GRX-Federico Garcia Lorca) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Bubion?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Bubion, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Bubion are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are March and December, whereas August and July have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 19°C and at night it is 0°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 5 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 33°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 3 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 35°C and the nighttime average is 11°C. Average precipitation for this season is 2 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 26°C and 1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Bubion is 16 mm.