- Buenavista Golf
- 7 min walk
- Playa de los Barqueros
- 13 min walk
- Playa de las Arenas
- 19 min walk
- Tenerife (TFS-Tenerife South)
- 56 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Buenavista del Norte
Located in Buenavista del Norte, Melia Hacienda del Conde - Adults Only is in a rural location and on the waterfront. Buenavista Golf and Camello Center are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Isla Baja and Playa de las Arenas. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Buenavista Golf - 7 min walk
- Playa de los Barqueros - 13 min walk
- Playa de las Arenas - 19 min walk
- las Mujeres - 4 min drive
- Punta Teno Lighthouse - 15 min drive
- Tenerife (TFS-Tenerife South) - 56 min drive
- Where to eat
- Salazar A la Carte – Golf course view restaurant offering fusion cuisine. Serves dinner.
- Restaurant Buffet – Golf course view buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
- Pandano Snackbar – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch daily.
About this property
Melia Hacienda del Conde - Adults Only
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
We had a very relaxing stay at Melia Hacienda del Conde. We were fortunate that Atlantico, the hotel's salt water pool, was open when we were there, and the scenery was just breathtaking as it is located by the ocean. The hotel's location is away from the hustle and bustle of the south side of the island, so it's definitely a place to decompress and enjoy the view. The bus stop is also not far to get to Punte Teno. We most likely would go back and stay again for a relaxing vacation.