Find cheap hotels in Buffalo
Hotels from £51
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Buffalo
Most frequently booked hotels in Buffalo
Finding Buffalo Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Buffalo? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Buffalo has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Buffalo include:
- Dallas County Courthouse
- Big John Park
- Bennett Spring State Park
- Southwest Baptist University
- Bolivar Golf Club
When making plans for your trip to Buffalo, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Springfield, MO (SGF-Springfield-Branson National) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Buffalo?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Buffalo, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Buffalo are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are May and June, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 17°C and at night it is -5°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 219 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 31°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 363 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 11°C. Average precipitation for this season is 300 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 23°C and -5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 275 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Buffalo is 1157 mm.