- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Top Events GB
- 10 min drive
- Ash Valley Golf Club
- 11 min drive
- Benington Lordship Gardens
- 16 min drive
- London (STN-Stansted)
- 29 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Buntingford, The Sword Inn Hand is near the airport. Knebworth House and Audley End House are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at RSPB Fowlmere Nature Reserve and Rye Meads Nature Reserve. Benington Lordship Gardens and Stotfold Watermill & Nature Reserve are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the inn's quiet location.
- Top Events GB - 10 min drive
- Artshed - 10 min drive
- Ash Valley Golf Club - 11 min drive
- Benington Lordship Gardens - 16 min drive
- The Henry Moore Foundation - 21 min drive
- Ware Station - 11 min drive
- London (STN-Stansted) - 29 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
The Sword Inn Hand
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Staff very welcoming and pleasant. Room spacious, bathroom clean. Very dim lighting in bedroom, unable to read in bed. TV very small and poor picture. Breakfast in fridge very spartan and milk tasted off by morning. As I had to leave at 7am, I just took cereal with me. Did not feel very safe at night, only one lock on door which led into car park and fields. Only a bath with hand held shower, no safety hold rails.