Find cheap hotels in Burlington
Hotels from £48
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Burlington
Most frequently booked hotels in Burlington
Finding Burlington Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Burlington? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Burlington
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Burlington, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests like this hotel in Burlington for the free breakfast:
- The Lily Inn
The relaxing city of Burlington is known for its restaurants. Popular attractions in and around Burlington include:
- Neshaminy State Park
- Columbus Farmers Market
- Swaminarayan Temple
- TD Bank Amphitheater
- Franklin Mills Mall
- Parx Casino and Racetrack
- Oxford Valley Golf Course
When making plans for your holiday in Burlington, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Philadelphia, PA (PNE-Northeast Philadelphia) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Burlington?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Burlington, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Burlington are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 14°C and at night it is -5°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 256 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 310 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 342 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and -4°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 265 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Burlington is 1173 mm.