Find cheap hotels in Burlington
Hotels from £39
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Burlington
Most frequently booked hotels in Burlington
Finding Burlington Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Burlington? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Burlington has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Burlington include:
- Potomac State College of West Virginia University
- Potomac Eagle Scenic Railroad
- Dan's Mountain State Park
- Big Run State Park
- Country Club Mall
- Noah's Ark
- Maplehurst Country Club
When is the Best Time to Explore Burlington?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Burlington, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Burlington are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are May and July, whereas October and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is -7°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 263 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 26°C during the day and 0°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 324 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 26°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 286 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 18°C and -7°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 254 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Burlington is 1127 mm.