Find cheap hotels in Burnfoot
Hotels from £71
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Burnfoot
Most frequently booked hotels in Burnfoot
Finding Burnfoot Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Burnfoot? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Burnfoot has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Burnfoot include:
- Museum of Free Derry and Bloody Sunday Memorial
- Tower Museum
- Derry City Walls
- Grianan Ailigh
- Templemore Sports Complex
- Inch Island Stables
When arranging your Burnfoot getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Londonderry (LDY-City of Derry) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Burnfoot?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Burnfoot, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Burnfoot are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are December and January, whereas May and November have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 18°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 7 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 18°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 14°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Burnfoot is 31 mm.