Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, coffee/tea makers and desks
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy local and international cuisine and garden views while dining at The View Bar & Restaurant
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Treat yourself to body scrubs, hot stone massages or manicures and pedicures at U Thyme Spa
- Amenities include locker space, 4 meeting rooms and a lift
- On-site recreation includes a golf course, a health club and a steam room
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- 5 minutes by car from St Edmundsbury Cathedral and 7 minutes from Bury St Edmunds Abbey
Reviews from Trip Advisor
39.0% of guests recommend out of 545 reviews
About the All Saints HotelLocation Fornham St Genevieve, Bury St Edmunds, England IP28 6JQ
All Saints Hotel offers its guests a full-service spa, a golf course, and an indoor pool. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. There are 4 meeting rooms available. A health club, a hot tub, and a sauna are also featured at the business-friendly All Saints Hotel. Self parking is free. A complete renovation of All Saints Hotel was completed in December 2016. This 3-star Bury St Edmunds hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 41 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Terrace on the roof
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
- Locker space
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: London (STN-Stansted) (79.6 km / 49.4 mi)
- Train station: Bury St Edmunds Station (5.2 km / 3.2 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
All Saints Hotel offers 41 forms of accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. Each accommodation is individually furnished. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and portable fans. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board
- Portable fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM and at the weekend from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
The View Bar & Restaurant – Overlooking the golf course and garden, this restaurant specialises in local and international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Guests can play rounds at the 18-hole golf course and enjoy other recreation facilities including a health club. An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
Guests aged under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility or spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Fitness classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
U Thyme Spa has 7 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, facials and body wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 7
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Detoxification wrap
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 5.00 per night.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 12.50 for adults and GBP 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 5.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Suffolk Bury St Edmunds
- Suffolk Hotel Bury St Edmunds
- Suffolk Hotel Golf Health Club Bury St Edmunds
- Suffolk Hotel Golf Health Club
- Suffolk Golf Health Club Bury St Edmunds
- All Saints Hotel Bury St Edmunds
- All Saints Bury St Edmunds
You should know
- Pool access available from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.