Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer private hot tubs, kitchens and balconies or patios
- Free self-parking
- Guests speak favourably about the breakfast and the helpful staff
- Just a 5-minute drive from The Abbey Gate and a few minutes from Moyse's Hall Museum
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
About the Fornham ParkLocation Fornham St Genevieve, Bury St Edmunds, Bury St Edmunds, England IP28 6TT
Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 13 guestrooms or units
Family Friendly Amenities
- Separate living room
- Separate dining area
- DVD player
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: London (STN-Stansted) (79.9 km / 49.6 mi)
- Train station: Bury St Edmunds Station (4.9 km / 3.1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Fornham Park offers 13 forms of accommodation with private hot tubs and MP3 docking stations. Rooms open to balconies or patios. This accommodation offers separate living rooms. Accommodation at this 4-star lodge has kitchens with fridges, hobs, microwaves and separate dining areas. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels and DVD players. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board.
- Private hot tub
- In-room kitchen
- Private balcony or patio
- Dining room
- Living room
- MP3 dock
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 6 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a front desk. Guests arriving after 6 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets: GBP 45 per pet, per stay
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 45 per pet, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).