Find cheap hotels in Bushy Park
Hotels from £53
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Bushy Park
Most frequently booked hotels in Bushy Park
Finding Bushy Park Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Bushy Park? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Bushy Park
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Bushy Park, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests appreciate the following hotel in Bushy Park for the free breakfast:
- Roslyn House B&B
Exploring Bushy Park
The city of Bushy Park has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Bushy Park include:
- Salmon Ponds Heritage Hatchery and Gardens
- Mount Field National Park
- Russell Falls
- Rosedown Gardens
- Anglican Church of St Matthew
- St Peters Church
- Junee Caves
When making plans for your trip to Bushy Park, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Bushy Park?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Bushy Park, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Bushy Park are typically February and January, whereas the coldest months are usually July and August. The months with the most rain are November and December, whereas June and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 22°C and at night it is 10°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 114 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 115 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 16°C and the nighttime average is 4°C. Average precipitation for this season is 132 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 21°C and 7°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 163 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Bushy Park is 524 mm.