Find cheap hotels in Busselton
Hotels from £53
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Busselton
Most frequently booked hotels in Busselton
Finding Busselton Hotels
So, you're considering going to Busselton? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 7 Busselton hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Busselton
When you're thinking about where to stay in Busselton, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like these hotels in Busselton for the free breakfast:
- Observatory Guesthouse
- Busselton Guest House
The following Busselton hotels are popular with guests for their pool:
- Comfort Inn Busselton River Resort
- Royal Palms Resort
- Busselton Guest House
Travellers who stayed at this Busselton hotel enjoyed the on-site-fitness centre:
- Busselton Beach Resort
The walkable city of Busselton is known for its beaches. Popular attractions in and around Busselton include:
- Busselton Museum
- Busselton Visitor Centre
- Busselton Jetty
- Busselton Jetty Underwater Observatory
- Broadwater Par 3 Golf Course
- Wonnerup House
- Flametree Wines
When is the Best Time to Explore Busselton?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Busselton, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Busselton are typically February and March, whereas the coldest months are usually July and August. The months with the most rain are June and July, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 23°C and at night it is 16°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 68 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 22°C during the day and 12°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 277 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 17°C and the nighttime average is 11°C. Average precipitation for this season is 311 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and 12°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 141 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Busselton is 797 mm.