- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Dovedale National Nature Reserve
- 7 min drive
- Goyt Valley
- 12 min drive
- Dovedale Ravine
- 18 min drive
- Manchester (MAN)
- 51 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Charles Cotton Hotel is located in Buxton. Cavendish Golf Club and Peak Practice Golf Driving Range are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Alton Towers and Peak District National Park Authority. Chatsworth House Labyrinth and Gulliver's Kingdom are also worth visiting.
- Dovedale National Nature Reserve - 7 min drive
- Goyt Valley - 12 min drive
- Tissington Hall - 13 min drive
- Ilam Park - 16 min drive
- Dovedale Ravine - 18 min drive
- Matlock Station - 17 min drive
- Manchester (MAN) - 51 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering British cuisine. Serves dinner on selected days.
- Second on-site dining venue – Bistro offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Charles Cotton Hotel
Food and drink