- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Blue John Cavern
- 5 min drive
- Treak Cliff Cavern
- 8 min drive
- Speedwell Cavern
- 9 min drive
- Manchester (MAN)
- 31 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Rushop Hall is located in Buxton. Peveril Castle and St Ann's Well are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Peak Practice Golf Driving Range and Cavendish Golf Club. Chestnut Centre Otter, Owl and Wildlife Park and Peak District National Park Authority are also worth visiting. Our guests love the guest house's quiet location.
- Blue John Cavern - 5 min drive
- Peak Cavern - 7 min drive
- Treak Cliff Cavern - 8 min drive
- Speedwell Cavern - 9 min drive
- Ridge Walk Mam Tor to Losehill - 10 min drive
- Dove Holes Station - 7 min drive
- Manchester (MAN) - 37 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Beautiful house, lovely area for an active getaway. Fantastic breakfast & room was gorgeous.