Find cheap hotels in Cades Bay
Hotels from £68
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Cades Bay
Most frequently booked hotels in Cades Bay
Finding Cades Bay Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Cades Bay? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Cades Bay
When you're deciding where to stay in Cades Bay, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
This Cades Bay hotel is popular with guests for the pool:
- South Coast Horizons
Exploring Cades Bay
The relaxing city of Cades Bay is known for its beaches. Popular attractions in and around Cades Bay include:
- Nelson's Dockyard
- Dickenson Bay Beach
- Fort James
- Devil's Bridge
- Mount Obama
- Urlings Moravian Church
When arranging your Cades Bay getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into St. John's (ANU-V.C. Bird Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Cades Bay?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Cades Bay, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Cades Bay are typically September and October, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are September and August, whereas February and March have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 29°C and at night it is 21°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 153 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 22°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 239 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 24°C. Average precipitation for this season is 389 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 22°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 311 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Cades Bay is 1092 mm.