Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer TVs, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free full breakfast offered
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine while dining at The Brasserie Draco
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry and wedding services
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- Just a 1-minute drive from Caernarfon Castle and 13 minutes from Bangor University
Reviews from Trip Advisor
84.0% of guests recommend out of 1247 reviews
About the Celtic Royal HotelLocation Bangor Street, Caernarfon, Wales LL55 1AY
As a guest of Celtic Royal Hotel, you'll find an indoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served. Public spaces have free WiFi. The business-friendly Celtic Royal Hotel also features complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and room service (during limited hours). Self parking is free.
- 1 building
- 110 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Built in 1700
- Full breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) (142.1 km / 88.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Celtic Royal Hotel offers 110 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. This Caernarfon hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include a bath and shower.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free full breakfast.
The Brasserie Draco – This restaurant specialises in Mediterranean cuisine and only serves dinner.
The Hafana Bar and Bistro – On-site bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
Guests aged under 16 years old are not allowed in the health club or fitness facility.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Celtic Royal Hotel Caernarfon
- Celtic Royal Hotel
- Celtic Royal Caernarfon
- Celtic Royal
- Celtic Royal Hotel Caernarfon, Wales
- Hotel Celtic Royal
You should know
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 8 PM.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from Visit Wales.