- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Quarrymans Hospital
- 8 min walk
- National Slate Museum
- 11 min walk
- Mount Snowdon
- 29 min drive
- Anglesey (VLY)
- 32 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
The Royal Victoria Hotel is located in Caernarfon. Zip World Penrhyn Quarry and Miner's Track are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit GreenWood Forest Park and St Tysilio's Church.
- Quarrymans Hospital - 8 min walk
- National Slate Museum - 11 min walk
- Zip World Penrhyn Quarry - 17 min drive
- Rhyd Ddu Path - 19 min drive
- Mount Snowdon - 29 min drive
- Snowdon Mountain Railway - 1 min walk
- Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) - 98 min drive
- Where to eat
- Padarn – Restaurant offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Victoria – Restaurant with a bar offering British cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Snowdon Bar – Bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
The Royal Victoria Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Enjoyable stay, staff helpful
Bed very comfortable, bathroom was modern, nice shower. Glad to have tea making facilities, iron and ironing board in room. Not much view from the window. Lovely view at breakfast, food pretty good. would have liked porridge without milk and lemon and ginger tea (or other non green /fruit tea option).