Find cheap hotels in Cairndow
Hotels from £79
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Cairndow
Most frequently booked hotels in Cairndow
Finding Cairndow Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Cairndow? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Cairndow
When you're deciding where to stay in Cairndow, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests appreciate these hotels in Cairndow for the free breakfast:
- The Shore House
- Cairndow Stagecoach Inn
The welcoming city of Cairndow is known for its restaurants. Popular attractions in and around Cairndow include:
- Ardkinglas Woodland Garden
- Loch Goil
- Carrick Castle
- Loch Fyne
- Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park
- Benmore Botanic Garden
- Inveraray Jail
When making plans for your trip to Cairndow, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Cairndow?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Cairndow, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Cairndow are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are December and October, whereas May and June have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 9°C and at night it is 1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 313 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 18°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 223 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 19°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 350 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 14°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 437 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Cairndow is 1323 mm.