Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with separate living rooms, digital TV and premium bedding
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, a business centre and meeting rooms
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and comfy beds
- Just a 3-minute drive from Centenary Lakes Botanic Gardens and a few minutes from Cairns Esplanade
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 26 reviews
About the YAL Cairns - A Motel that makes a differenceLocation 158C Martyn St, Manunda, QLD 4870
YAL Cairns - A Motel that makes a difference offers its guests an outdoor pool and a fitness centre. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite business centre. Tour or ticket assistance, a BBQ, and a garden are also featured at the business-friendly YAL Cairns - A Motel that makes a difference. Free self parking is available. This Manunda motel is smoke free.
- 30 guestrooms or units
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Beauty salon
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Separate living room
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Train station: Cairns Station (2.2 km / 1.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
YAL Cairns - A Motel that makes a difference offers 30 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. This individually furnished accommodation has separate living rooms and includes desks. Beds feature premium bedding. Televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. This Manunda motel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include a ceiling fan and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a weekly basis.
- Living room
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (weekly)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Unique furnishings
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
Recreational amenities at the motel include an outdoor pool and a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 7 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday-Friday: 7 AM-7 PM
- Saturday-Sunday: 8 AM-4 PM
This property's front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 7 AM - 7 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- No lifts
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 8.95 for adults and AUD 8.95 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- YAL Cairns Motel Manunda
- YAL Cairns Manunda
You should know
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 9 PM