Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with Select Comfort beds, sofa beds and 24-hour room service
- Free WiFi
- For dining with garden views, stop by Seasons, one of the property's 4 restaurants
- Breakfast is offered for a fee
- Valet parking and self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Indulge with massages, facials or manicures and pedicures at the spa
- Services include babysitting, supervised activities for kids and dry cleaning/laundry
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the proximity to shopping and the helpful staff
- Steps from First Mall Cairo
- Train station pick-up shuttle service available for a fee
- Pets welcome free of charge
Reviews from Trip Advisor
94.0% of guests recommend out of 1089 reviews
About the Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at First ResidenceLocation 35 Giza Street, Giza, 12311
Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at First Residence offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a health club. There are 4 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. A 24-hour business centre and a limo/town car service are available. Event space at this hotel measures 4112 square feet (382 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A casino, a kid's pool, and a sauna are also featured at the luxury Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at First Residence. For a fee, parking is available. This 5-star Giza hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 269 guestrooms or units
- 20 levels
- 4 dining venues
- 4112 sq ft of conference space
- 382 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1999
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Supervised kids' activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Cabanas by the pool (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Sofa bed
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Cairo (CAI-Cairo Intl.)
- Property shuttles: Train station pick-up
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at First Residence offers 269 forms of air-conditioned accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors, and features DVD players and minibars. Select Comfort beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. 42-inch LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and a bidet. This Giza hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a safe and a hairdryer. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- Select Comfort beds
- Pull-out sofa bed
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- DVD player
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Exterior corridor access
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Seasons – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Aura – This poolside theme restaurant serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Tea Lounge – This coffee shop serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Library Bar – This tapas bar only serves dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
- Golfing nearby
The on-site spa has 9 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include facials, body scrubs, body treatments and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a spa tub.
Guests under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Spa tub in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 9
- Minimum age to access spa is 12
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a front desk. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.0 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 30.0 per stay.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- Minimum guest age is 18
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 26 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 28 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 28 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 30.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Four Seasons Hotel Cairo First Residence Giza
- Four Seasons Hotel Cairo First Residence
- Four Seasons Cairo First Residence Giza
- Four Seasons Cairo First Residence
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.