Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer phones
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in some public areas
- Enjoy international cuisine at Alexandria, a buffet restaurant with pool views
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking and self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Indulge with massages at Le Sphinx Health Club
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and a porter
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests like the accommodation for the comfy beds, spaciousness and overall comfort
- Just a 3-minute drive from Great Sphinx of Giza and a few minutes from Giza Pyramid Complex
Reviews from Trip Advisor
70.0% of guests recommend out of 2245 reviews
About the Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx HotelLocation 1 Alexandria Road, Pyramids, Giza, 12556
Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx Hotel offers its guests an outdoor pool, a 24-hour health club, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. A nightclub, vending machine, and gift shops/news stands are also featured at the luxury Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx Hotel. Parking is available for a fee. This 5-star Giza hotel is smoke free.
- 280 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Express check-in
- Front desk safe
- Gift shop
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Cairo (CAI-Cairo Intl.) (32.6 km / 20.3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx Hotel offers 280 forms of accommodation.
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Alexandria – Overlooking the pool, this buffet restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Romeo and Juliet – This theme restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
Pyramide Cafe – This theme restaurant specialises in local cuisine and only serves dinner. Open selected days.
El Tekkia – This café serves brunch, lunch and dinner.
La Pyramide Bar – Overlooking the pool and garden, this bar serves brunch and lunch. Happy hour is offered.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a 24-hour health club and a sauna.
Guests aged under 15 years old are not allowed in the health club, fitness facility or spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Golfing nearby
- Check-out by 2 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx Hotel
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No pets or service animals allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 155 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: USD 480 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mercure Cairo Sphinx Hotel Giza
- Mercure Cairo Sphinx Hotel
- Mercure Cairo Sphinx Giza
- Mercure Cairo Sphinx
- Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx Egypt/Giza
- Giza Sofitel
- Sofitel Giza
- Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx Hotel Giza
You should know
- Couples who want to share a room are obligated to provide proof of marriage.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.