Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with balconies, deep-soaking bathtubs and 24-hour room service
- Free buffet breakfast offered
- Free WiFi
- Dining options include 4 restaurants and 3 coffee shops/cafés
- Wired Internet for a fee
- Valet parking and self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests like the accommodation for the comfy beds, overall comfort and low noise level
- Just a 4-minute drive from Egyptian Museum and a few minutes from Cairo Tower
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
85.0% of guests recommend out of 704 reviews
About the Safir Hotel CairoLocation Orman, El Missaha Square, Giza, 12611
As a guest of Safir Hotel Cairo, you'll find an outdoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. There are 4 restaurants and 3 coffee shops/cafés on site. Free breakfast is served. Public spaces have free WiFi. There's an onsite business centre. Event space at this hotel measures 3229 square feet (300 square metres). Spa services, tour or ticket assistance, and a BBQ are also featured at the luxury Safir Hotel Cairo. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Giza hotel.
- 1 building
- 284 guestrooms or units
- 12 levels
- 4 dining venues
- 3 coffee shops
- 3229 sq ft of conference space
- 300 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1986
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Cairo (CAI-Cairo Intl.) (22.2 km / 13.8 mi)
- Train station: Cairo Rames Station (7.8 km / 4.8 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Safir Hotel Cairo offers 284 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Rooms open to balconies. Beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Private balcony
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free buffet breakfast.
Asia Boutique – This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Chit Chat – This restaurant only serves dinner.
Gazerit Al Dahab – This restaurant only serves dinner.
The Palms – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
- Golfing nearby
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Number of treatment rooms 1
- Sports massage
- Body treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Guests who reserve a Day Use Standard Room or Day Use Standard Single Room may check in and check out anytime between 10 AM and 6 PM only. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Airport transport is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35.00 per night.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Safir Hotel Cairo
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No pets or service animals allowed
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 30 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 15.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 35.00 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: USD 5.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 5.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Safir Hotel Cairo Giza
- Safir Hotel Cairo
- Safir Cairo Giza
- Safir Cairo
- Safir Hotel Cairo Egypt/Giza
- Safir Hotel Giza
You should know
- Safir Hotel Cairo offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.