Find cheap hotels in Calacali
Hotels from £32
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Calacali
Most frequently booked hotels in Calacali
Finding Calacali Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Calacali? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Calacali has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Calacali include:
- Mitad del Mundo Monument
- El Panecillo
- Casa Blanca Stadium
- Atahualpa Olympic Stadium
- Basilica of the National Vow
- Independence Square
- Quito Cathedral
When arranging your Calacali getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Quito (UIO-Mariscal Sucre Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Calacali?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Calacali, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Calacali are typically August and September, whereas the coldest months are usually August and September. The months with the most rain are March and April, whereas July and June have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 18°C and at night it is 9°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 13 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 9°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 11 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 20°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 7 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 19°C and 9°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 10 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Calacali is 41 mm.