Find cheap hotels in Calahorra
Hotels from £35
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Calahorra
Most frequently booked hotels in Calahorra
Finding Calahorra Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Calahorra? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Calahorra
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Calahorra, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
The following Calahorra hotel is popular with travellers for the swimming pool:
- Hotel Zenit Calahorra
The welcoming city of Calahorra is known for its restaurants. Popular attractions in and around Calahorra include:
- Museo de la Verdura
- Cathedral of Santa Maria
- Bodegas Manzanos
- Plaza General Lopez del Val
- Andosilla Cathedral
- Bodegas Alicia Rojas
When arranging your Calahorra getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Logrono (RJL-Agoncillo) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Calahorra?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Calahorra, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Calahorra are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are May and June, whereas July and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is 6°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 90 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 24°C during the day and 7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 146 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 25°C and the nighttime average is 13°C. Average precipitation for this season is 93 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and 6°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 116 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Calahorra is 445 mm.