Find cheap hotels in Caledonia
Hotels from £48
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Caledonia
Most frequently booked hotels in Caledonia
Finding Caledonia Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Caledonia? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Caledonia has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Caledonia include:
- Caledonia Mill
- Caledonia Bridge
- Edinburgh Square Heritage and Cultural Centre
- Caledonia Grand Trunk Station
- Sundrim Golf Course
- Killman Zoo
- Chiefswood National Historic Site
When making plans for your trip to Caledonia, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Hamilton, ON (YHM-John C. Munro Hamilton Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Caledonia?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Caledonia, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Caledonia are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are July and May, whereas December and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 8°C and at night it is -10°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 5 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 26°C during the day and -2°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 7 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 28°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 7 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 18°C and -8°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 5 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Caledonia is 24 mm.