Find cheap hotels in Camino
Hotels from £71
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Camino
Most frequently booked hotels in Camino
Finding Camino Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Camino? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Camino
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Camino, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests like the following Camino hotel for the free breakfast:
- Ca' Martina
The following Camino hotel is liked by travellers for the swimming pool:
- Ca San Sebastiano Wine Resort & Spa
The city of Camino has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Camino include:
- Madonna delle Vigne
- Sacro Monte di Crea
- Lucedio Abbey
- Church of Santa Caterina
- Casale Monferrato Public Gardens
- Jewish Art and History Museum
- Castello di Uviglie
When making plans for your holiday in Camino, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Turin (TRN-Turin Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Camino?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Camino, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Camino are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are June and May, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 14°C and at night it is -4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 4 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 26°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 10 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 11°C. Average precipitation for this season is 6 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 20°C and -3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 7 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Camino is 27 mm.