Find cheap hotels in Campton
Hotels from £48
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Campton
Most frequently booked hotels in Campton
Finding Campton Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Campton? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 12 Campton hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Campton
When you're deciding where to stay in Campton, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise the following hotels in Campton for the free breakfast:
- Days Inn Campton
- Colonel Spencer Inn
- The Sunny Grange B&B
This Campton hotel is liked by guests for the pool:
- Days Inn Campton
The welcoming city of Campton is known for its mountain views and hiking. Popular attractions in and around Campton include:
- Blair State Forest
- Blair Bridge
- Livermore Falls State Forest
- Waterville Valley Resort
- Loon Mountain Ski Resort
- Franconia Notch State Park
- Silver Center for the Arts
When arranging your Campton getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Laconia, NH (LCI-Laconia Municipal) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Campton?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Campton, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Campton are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are October and June, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 8°C and at night it is -15°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 242 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 26°C during the day and -4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 287 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 27°C and the nighttime average is 3°C. Average precipitation for this season is 293 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 18°C and -13°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 303 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Campton is 1125 mm.