Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with LCD TVs, room service (during limited hours) and rainfall showerheads
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Free self-parking and Motorhome/coach/lorry parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and a golf driving range
- Guests speak favourably about the value of their stay and the quiet location
- Just a 3-minute drive from Manuka Oval and a few minutes from Lake Burley Griffin
Reviews from Trip Advisor
62.0% of guests recommend out of 1141 reviews
About the ibis Styles CanberraLocation 203 Goyder Street, Narrabundah, ACT 2604
Ibis Styles Canberra offers its guests an outdoor pool and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. You'll find a business centre on site. A library, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly ibis Styles Canberra. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3-star Narrabundah hotel is smoke free.
- 207 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 4 buildings
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking , Free RV, bus, truck parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.) (8.4 km / 5.2 mi)
- Train station: Kingston Canberra Station (2.3 km / 1.5 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking and RV/bus/truck parking
Ibis Styles Canberra offers 207 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with free newspapers and complimentary bottles of water. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. 40-inch LCD televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and at the weekend from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
203 Restaurant and Bar – This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness centre.
Guests aged under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf driving range on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 6:30 AM - midnight.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 6:30 AM - midnight.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in. Guests arriving after midnight must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 20.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: AUD 18 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: AUD 20 (subject to availability)
- Late check-in fee
- Late check-out fee: AUD 19 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 20.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Canberra ibis Styles
- ibis Styles Canberra
- ibis Styles Hotel Canberra
- ibis Styles Canberra Hotel
- ibis Styles Canberra Hotel
- ibis Styles Canberra Narrabundah
- ibis Styles Canberra Hotel Narrabundah
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.