Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with free minibar items, plasma TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy seafood at La Claraboya, one of the property's 4 restaurants and 2 bars/lounges
- WiFi for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Treat yourself to massages, facials or body treatments at the spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and a porter
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests like the location for its sightseeing and nightlife
- Just a 3-minute drive from Puerto Cancun Marina Town Center and 6 minutes from Plaza Las Americas
Reviews from Trip Advisor
71.0% of guests recommend out of 8543 reviews
About the Occidental Costa Cancún All InclusiveLocation Blvd. Kukulcan Km 4.5, Cancun, QROO 77500
This resort is all-inclusive. On-site food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All meals, snacks and beverages included
- Room service during certain hours (limited menu)
Activities and facilities/equipment
All non-motorised water sports are included.
- Fitness facilities
- Supervised activities for children between 4 and 12 years old
- On-site live performances
- Premium food items
- Premium and/or non-domestic beverages
- Surcharge for room service
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Off-site tours
- Taxes included
- Gratuities included
- Premium/non-domestic beverages not included
- Fitness facilities included
- Premium food items not included
- All food and beverages included
- Food and beverage restrictions apply
- Laundry/dry cleaning services not included
- Limited meals offered through room service
- Surcharge for room service
- Room service during certain hours
- Off-site tours not included
- All non-motorised water sports included
- On-site live performances included
Occidental Costa Cancún All Inclusive is an all-inclusive resort. Room rates include meals and beverages at on-site restaurants and bars. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages and other amenities. Occidental Costa Cancún All Inclusive offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. There are 4 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. Public spaces have WiFi for a fee. A kid's pool, a fitness centre, and multilingual staff are also featured at the eco-friendly Occidental Costa Cancún All Inclusive. Self parking is free. This 3.5-star Cancun resort is smoke free.
- 133 guestrooms or units
- 3 buildings
- 4 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 1994
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- 1 conference room
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Laundry facilities
- Playground on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Free self parking
- Airport: Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.) (21.5 km / 13.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Occidental Costa Cancún All Inclusive offers 133 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with free minibar items and a safe. Plasma televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Stocked minibar (free)
- Plasma television
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
La Claraboya – This restaurant specialises in seafood. Reservations are required.
México Lindo – This restaurant specialises in Mexican cuisine. Reservations are required. Open daily.
La Trattoria – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Albatros – This buffet restaurant specialises in international cuisine. Open daily.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Waterskiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Kayaking on site
- Personal motorised watercraft on site
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the resort's full-service spa. Services include facials and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 1.5 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Occidental Costa Cancún All Inclusive All-inclusive property
- Barcelo Costa All Inclusive
- Barcelo Costa Cancun
- Barcelo Costa
- Occidental Costa Cancún All Inclusive Cancun
- Occidental Costa Cancún Cancun
- Occidental Costa Cancún
- Occintal Costa Cancún Inclusi
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Globe, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.