Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with balconies or patios, sofa beds and separate living rooms
- Free hot/cold buffet breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- The 5 restaurants, 2 swim-up bars and poolside bar offer choices for drinking and dining
- Splash around at the free water park with a waterslide or swim in the 5 outdoor pools
- Treat yourself to massages, facials or body treatments at Renova Spa
- Services include babysitting, a free kids' club and dry cleaning/laundry
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a playground
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, spaciousness and overall comfort
- 11 minutes by car from Playa Mujeres Golf Club and 15 minutes from Punta Sam Ferry Terminal
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 1554 reviews
About the Riu Dunamar All InclusiveLocation Blvd. Costa Mujeres, Costa Mujeres, QROO 77720
This resort is all-inclusive. On-site food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included. Additional gratuities at guests' discretion are accepted.
Food and beverages
- All buffet and à la carte meals, snacks and beverages included
- In-room minibar (all beverages included)
- In-room spirit dispensers
Activities and facilities/equipment
All non-motorised water sports are included.
- Scuba-diving lessons
- On-site entertainment and activities
- On-site live performances
- Motorised water sports
- Scuba-diving excursions
- Airport transfers
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Off-site tours
- Transport to off-site activities
- Taxes included
- On-site entertainment and activities included
- Buffet and à la carte dining
- Gratuities included
- Additional gratuities accepted
- Airport transfers not included
- All food and beverages included
- Laundry/dry cleaning services not included
- Childcare not included
- Scuba diving excursions not included
- Motorised water sports not included
- All available beverages included
- Scuba lessons included
- Minibar (all beverages included)
- In-room liquor dispensers
- Spa/beauty facilities and services not included
- Activities/services from independent operators not included
- Transport to off-site activities not included
- Off-site tours not included
- All non-motorised water sports included
- On-site live performances included
- Snorkelling included
Riu Dunamar All Inclusive is an all-inclusive resort. Room rates include meals and beverages at on-site restaurants and bars. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages and other amenities. As a guest of Riu Dunamar All Inclusive, you'll find a full-service spa, a complimentary water park, and 5 the outdoor swimming pools. There are 5 restaurants on site, as well as a nearby snack bar/deli and a nearby corner/local shop. For a drink, you can stop by one of the onsite bars, including 2 swim-up bars and 6 bars/lounges. Free breakfast is available daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. A kid's pool, a health club, and a nightclub are also featured at the family-friendly Riu Dunamar All Inclusive. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Costa Mujeres resort.
- 1 building
- 740 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 5 dining venues
- 2 swim-up bars
- 6 bars or lounges
- 128 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2017
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Bar by the pool
- Kid's club (free)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference space
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Pool or billiards table
- Corner/local shop
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free water park access
- Number of outdoor pools -5
- Children's pool
- Separate living room
- Free WiFi
- Children's club (free)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Snack bar/deli
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Playground on site
- Sofa bed
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.) (35.9 km / 22.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Riu Dunamar All Inclusive offers 740 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Rooms open to balconies or patios. This accommodation offers separate living rooms and includes sofa beds. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- Private balcony or patio
- Living room
- Pull-out sofa bed
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Isla Mujeres – This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Kulinarium – This restaurant only serves dinner. Open daily.
Pompeya – This buffet restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and only serves dinner. Open daily.
Bamboo – This buffet restaurant specialises in Asian cuisine and only serves dinner. Open daily.
Las Brasas – This steakhouse only serves dinner. Open daily.
A health club and a complimentary water park with waterslides are featured at the resort. 5 the outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a spa tub, a steam room and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkelling on site
- Playground on site
- Fitness classes on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking on site
- Windsurfing on site
Renova Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Massages are available on the beach and in the spa. Other services include facials and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a spa tub and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Massages on beach
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Sanitation services: MXN 25.35 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
You should know
- Reservations are needed for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.