Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities, such as cabanas (surcharge) and umbrellas. At The Ritz-Carlton, Cancun, you can cool off in one of the 3 outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa. There are 8 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges, A beach bar, and A poolside bar. A computer station is on site and WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. This luxury resort also offers outdoor tennis courts, a hot tub and a steam room. This 5-star Cancun resort is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 365 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- 8 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 290626 sq ft of conference space
- 27000 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1993
- Bar on the beach
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Supervised kids' activities (surcharge)
- Cabanas on the beach (surcharge)
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Cabanas by the pool (free)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms:
, Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas:
Airport: Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.) (20 km / 12.4 mi)
Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
The Ritz-Carlton, Cancun offers 365 forms of accommodation with iPod docking stations and minibars. Rooms open to balconies or patios. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. 42-inch LCD televisions come with cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a deep soaking bath and a rainfall showerhead. Bathrooms are also outfitted with bathrobes, slippers and complimentary toiletries. This Cancun resort provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- Private balcony or patio
- Deep-soaking bath
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Separate bath and shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cots (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout curtains
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
- Wardrobe or cupboard
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11:30 AM.
The Club Grill – Overlooking the pool, this fine-dining restaurant only serves dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Fantino – Overlooking the ocean, this fine-dining restaurant only serves dinner. A children's menu is available. Open selected days.
Casitas – This beach restaurant specialises in seafood and only serves dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
The Culinary Center – This beachfront theme restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open selected days.
El Cafe Mexicano – This poolside family restaurant serves breakfast, brunch and lunch. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
3 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a spa tub. Other recreational amenities include outdoor tennis courts, a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Waterskiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Snorkelling nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Tennis lessons on site
- Skydiving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Ziplining nearby
- Pilates classes on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
The Ritz-Carlton Spa has 8 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples and outdoor treatment areas. Massages are available on the beach and in the spa. Other services include facials, body wraps and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a spa tub.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Facial treatments
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
If you have any requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- Wheelchair-accessible spa
- Wheelchair-accessible pool
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness centre
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business centre
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at anytime
- Minimum check-in age is: 18
Special check-in instructions:
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 50.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification may be required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
This property accepts credit cards. Cash is not accepted. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place. Disinfectant is used to clean the property. Guests are provided with hand sanitiser; guests can access their rooms with a mobile device; masks are required in public areas. This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Debit cards not accepted
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitiser
- Staffed front desk
- Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitisation guidelines Commitment to Clean (Marriott)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Masks are compulsory at the property
- Number of children who can stay for free – 2
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 1.26 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 36 for adults and USD 18 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 18.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 18.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 18.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 150.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Cancun Ritz-Carlton
- Ritz-Carlton Cancun
- Ritz-Carlton Hotel Cancun
- Ritz-Carlton Cancun Hotel
- Ritz-Carlton Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Cancun Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Cancun
- Ritz-Carlton Cancun Resort
- The Ritz Carlton Cancun
- The Ritz Carlton, Cancun
- The Ritz-Carlton, Cancun Resort
- The Ritz-Carlton, Cancun Cancun
- The Ritz-Carlton, Cancun Resort Cancun
You should know
- The Ritz-Carlton, Cancun offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
url importing http://www.ebookers.com/Cancun-Hotels-The-Ritz-Carlton,-Cancun.h25978-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&
There was an error importing /Cancun-Hotels-The-Ritz-Carlton,-Cancun.h25978-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&, error: javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: 301 http://www.ebookers.com/Cancun-Hotels-The-Ritz-Carlton,-Cancun.h25978-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&