Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with kitchenettes, balconies and separate sitting areas
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at one of the 2 restaurants
- Continental breakfast offered for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Treat yourself to facials, body wraps or body scrubs at Les Flamants Roses
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- Just a 2-minute walk from Canet Beach and a 5-minute drive from Saint-Cyprien-Plage
- Cats and dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
81.0% of guests recommend out of 748 reviews
About the Résidence les Flamants RosesLocation 1, voie de Flamants Roses, Canet-en-Roussillon, Pyrenees-Orientales 66140
Résidence les Flamants Roses offers its guests a full-service spa and an outdoor pool. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at Résidence les Flamants Roses. Self parking is free. This Canet-en-Roussillon residence is smoke free.
- 63 guestrooms or units
- 2 dining venues
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Beauty salon
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Perpignan (PGF-Perpignan - Rivesaltes Intl.) (20.2 km / 12.5 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Résidence les Flamants Roses offers 63 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with coffee/tea makers and free toiletries. Rooms open to balconies. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. Beds feature premium bedding. Kitchenettes offer fridges, kitchenware and utensils and dishwashers. Bathrooms include a bath. This Canet-en-Roussillon residence provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms.
- In-room kitchenette
- Private balcony
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hairdryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy continental breakfast for a fee.
Résidence les Flamants Roses has 2 restaurants on site.
Recreational amenities at the residence include an outdoor pool.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the residence's full-service spa, Les Flamants Roses. Services include hot stone massages, Swedish massages, Thai massages and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic, hydrotherapy and thalassotherapy.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Hot stone massage
- Swedish massage
- Thai massage
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 35.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 8.0 per stay.
- Pets: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 360.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 19.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 8.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35.0 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 95 per person, per week and includes use of:
– Fitness facilities
– Spa tub
– Swimming pool
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Résidence Flamants Roses Hotel Canet-en-Roussillon
- Résidence Flamants Roses Hotel
- Résidence Flamants Roses Canet-en-Roussillon
- Résidence Flamants Roses
- Résidence Flamants Roses House Canet-en-Roussillon
- Résidence Flamants Roses House
You should know
- The seasonal pool will open in June and close in September.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the residence before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).