- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Marlowe Theatre
- 2 min walk
- The Canterbury Tales
- 3 min walk
- Canterbury Cathedral
- 3 min walk
- London (SEN-Southend)
- 80 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Canterbury, ABode Canterbury is in the city centre and near a train station. Canterbury Cathedral and Weaver's House are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Whitstable Beach and Westgate Gardens. Wingham Wildlife Park and Howletts Wild Animal Park are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Marlowe Theatre - 2 min walk
- The Canterbury Tales - 3 min walk
- Canterbury Cathedral - 3 min walk
- Westgate Gardens and Towers - 4 min walk
- Westgate Gardens - 4 min walk
- Canterbury West Station - 8 min walk
- London (LGW-Gatwick) - 84 min drive
- Where to eat
- County Restaurant – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- AB Champagne Bar – Theme restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and light fare.
- The Old Brewery Tavern – Al fresco dining restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, room comfort
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
For the money very underwhelmed. extractor fans not working, noisy air con, decorative finish especially in bathroom not good