- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Canterbury Christ Church University
- 6 min walk
- Marlowe Theatre
- 8 min walk
- Canterbury Cathedral
- 9 min walk
- London (SEN-Southend)
- 76 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Canterbury, Canterbury Cathedral Lodge is in the city centre and by the sea. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Whitstable Beach and Westgate Gardens, while Marlowe Theatre and Canterbury Roman Museum are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at St. Lawrence Ground or Lydden Hill Race Circuit.
- Canterbury Christ Church University - 6 min walk
- Marlowe Theatre - 8 min walk
- Canterbury Cathedral - 9 min walk
- St. Martin's Church - 11 min walk
- The Canterbury Tales - 11 min walk
- Canterbury West Station - 11 min walk
- London (LGW-Gatwick) - 83 min drive
About this property
Canterbury Cathedral Lodge
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Super accommodation close to the cathedral. Very central.