Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer cable TV, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a terrace and coffee/tea in a common area
- Guests speak favourably about the value of their stay and the area's walkability
- Just a 4-minute walk from Marlowe Theatre and 8 minutes on foot from Canterbury Cathedral
Reviews from Trip Advisor
79.0% of guests recommend out of 1459 reviews
About the The Falstaff HotelLocation 8-10 St Dunstan Street Kent, Canterbury, England CT2 8AF
As a guest of The Falstaff Hotel, you'll find a terrace, coffee/tea in common area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Public spaces have free WiFi. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3-star Canterbury hotel is smoke free.
- 49 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 3 buildings
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: London (LGW-Gatwick) (105.7 km / 65.6 mi)
- Train station: Canterbury West Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Falstaff Hotel offers 49 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Cable televisions are provided. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 10.0 per stay.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No lifts
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 15 for adults and GBP 10 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Falstaff Canterbury
- Falstaff Hotel
- Falstaff Hotel Canterbury
- Hotel Falstaff
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.