- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Marlowe Theatre
- 4 min walk
- Westgate Gardens and Towers
- 5 min walk
- Canterbury Cathedral
- 6 min walk
- London (SEN-Southend)
- 78 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Canterbury, The Millers Arms is in the city centre and near a train station. Marlowe Theatre and The Canterbury Tales are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Wingham Wildlife Park and Howletts Wild Animal Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at St. Lawrence Ground or Lydden Hill Race Circuit.
- Marlowe Theatre - 4 min walk
- Westgate Gardens and Towers - 5 min walk
- Westgate Gardens - 5 min walk
- Canterbury Cathedral - 6 min walk
- The Canterbury Tales - 7 min walk
- Canterbury West Station - 6 min walk
- London (LGW-Gatwick) - 70 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant with a bar. Serves brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare.
- Pub – Pub.
About this property
The Millers Arms
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great place good location lovely breakfast